- The VoxPopLabs.com website (the “Website”) is provided by Vox Pop Labs Inc. whose registered office is at 639 Queen Street West, Toronto, M5V 2B7, Canada (hereafter referred to as “Vox Pop Labs”)
- Use of the Website and any sites offered by Vox Pop Labs (together the “Vox Pop Labs Web Pages”) and membership of all panels set up and administered by Vox Pop Labs (the “Vox Pop Labs Panels”) or participation in any other Vox Pop Labs initiatives or research activities (“Vox Pop Labs Activities”) is governed by these terms and conditions of use (the “Terms”).
- A waiver by Vox Pop Labs of any breach by you of any of the provisions of these Terms or the acquiescence of Vox Pop Labs to any act (whether of commission or omission) which but for such acquiescence would be a breach as aforesaid shall not constitute a general waiver of such provision or of any subsequent act contrary thereto.
- These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Canada and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Canadian courts.
Acknowledgement and Acceptance
- By participating in a Vox Pop Labs Activity or by simply accessing and using the Vox Pop Labs Web Pages, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Should you not wish to accept these Terms, you must exit the Vox Pop Labs Web Pages immediately and/or cease participation in any Vox Pop Labs Panels or Vox Pop Labs Activities.
- Vox Pop Labs reserves the right at any time and from time to time, to modify or amend these Terms or any part thereof, without notice to you. Your continued use of the Vox Pop Labs Web Pages or continued participation in the Vox Pop Labs Panels or the Vox Pop Labs Activities constitute an affirmative acknowledgement of any modification and your continued agreement to be bound by the modified Terms.
You hereby agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Vox Pop Labs, its successors and assignees and each of its respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liability, damages, losses, claims (including reasonable legal fees) resulting in any way from your use of the Vox Pop Labs Web Pages (including the provision of User Content) or your participation in the Vox Pop Labs Activities or Vox Pop Labs Panels or resulting from any breach of this Agreement.
Third Party Websites
Links included within the Vox Pop Labs Web Pages may let you leave the Vox Pop Labs Web Pages and enter into other website(s) that are not owned by Vox Pop Labs (“Linked Site(s)”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Vox Pop Labs and Vox Pop Labs is not responsible nor shall it be liable for the contents of any Linked Sites or any links contained in a linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. Vox Pop Labs is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Vox Pop Labs is only providing these links to you as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Vox Pop Labs of the site or any association with their operators.
All pages and content within the Vox Pop Labs Web Pages, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, audio, video, photographs, software, inventions, surveys, logos or other materials (“Materials”) are the intellectual property of, or are authorised for use by, Vox Pop Labs and its licensors, business partners and affiliates, including all trade marks, service marks, copyrights, patents, database rights and trade secrets contained therein. The compilation, organisation and display of the content as well as all software and inventions used on and in connection with the Vox Pop Labs Web Pages are the exclusive property of Vox Pop Labs. Except as expressly permitted in these terms and conditions, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, create derivative works, republish, display, upload, post, transmit, distribute or use in any way content available on this site without the prior written consent of Vox Pop Labs. All Materials are protected by copyright, trade mark and other applicable laws. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Materials or any part of this site, except as allowed by the limited licence set out below, is strictly prohibited. You have no rights in or to any Material and do not acquire ownership rights to any Materials viewed through this site.
Please note that you are not authorised to use, distribute, copy or display any Materials, this web page, any other pages within this site or any section thereof for commercial gain or otherwise, and you may only use the information for your own internal purposes. You are forbidden from collecting information from our site and incorporating it into your own database or products. You are also forbidden from linking pages from our site to your own or any other site in any way without Vox Pop Labs’ express prior written consent. If you undertake any of these prohibited activities we hereby put you on notice that you are in breach not only of these terms but you are also infringing the intellectual property rights in the Materials and in the site and we reserve the right to take action against you to uphold our rights, which may involve pursuing injunctive proceedings.
A waiver by Vox Pop Labs relating to your use of Vox Pop Labs web pages of any breach by you of any of the provisions of these Terms or the acquiescence of Vox Pop Labs to any act (whether of commission or omission) which but for such acquiescence would be a breach as aforesaid shall not constitute a general waiver of such provision or of any subsequent act contrary thereto.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Canada and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Canadian courts.