It is the policy of Vox Pop Labs to respect the privacy of its users. Vox Pop Labs may acquire personal data and information about you which you have provided in the course of participating in Vox Pop Labs Activities. This information may include your email address and other information provided in relation to your participation in specific Vox Pop Labs Activities. Vox Pop Labs will never share or disclose any personal information about you without your prior consent.
Vox Pop Labs undertakes only to use the data you supply to us according to the following conditions:
- We will not rent or sell any data which may personally identify you to any third party.
- You will never receive communications from any third party as a result of participating in Vox Pop Labs Activities, unless you specifically opt to do so.
- Any data disclosed to third parties will only be supplied in a form such that no party external to Vox Pop Labs could use the data to personally identify you, or to contact you by any means.
- Vox Pop Labs undertakes to store your personal data securely. The accessing and processing of personal data by Vox Pop Labs personnel will be restricted to business requirements including, but not necessarily limited to:
- Research and analysis
- Panel studies
- Audience segmentation
- Technical processing
- Addressing of queries, technical problems or complaints
- You have the option to publicly disclose certain information related to your participation in Vox Pop Labs Activities (for example, by sharing said information on social media). You are fully responsible for any information related to Vox Pop Labs Activities which you disclose and you fully indemnify Vox Pop Labs against all activities (including for the avoidance of doubt, the activities of persons other than yourself) that occur in association with the sharing of Vox Pop Labs Activities.
- We cannot ensure that private communication and other identifiable personal data will never be disclosed in ways not described in this policy. By way of example (without limiting the foregoing) we may be forced to disclose the data to a government agency lawfully requesting the same or to any court acting in pursuance of its powers. We reserve the right to and you hereby agree to allow us to disclose any information about you to law enforcement, government officials or to any court or court officials when compelled to do so by law.
- Vox Pop Labs welcomes feedback about privacy issues and will attend to all questions and complaints promptly. You can contact Vox Pop Labs about any privacy issues by email at email@example.com
Last updated: August 20, 2015